Originally a residential block of 4 large apartments, this substantial double-fronted building presents an incredible opportunity in a vibrant beachside precinct with footsteps to renowned Hall Street village with its shopping, cafes and dining scene. Explore the possibilities to develop or reinstate modern apartments in the building that currently includes a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom residence on the upper level, a synagogue and office at entry level, and an apartment at basement level. With a wide frontage and level access from the street, the property is perfectly positioned to enjoy an endless summer lifestyle with 500m stroll to the Bondi’s world-famous beach and its vibrant cafe and surf scene.
- Double-fronted building with exceptional potential
- Scope to reinstate building with modern apartments
- Wide frontage with level entry from O’Brien Street
- Excellent location at the edge of Hall Street village
- Currently: large apartment, synagogue, basement flat
- Top level: 3 beds, 2 baths, living/dining, kitchen, study
- Entry level with synagogue, large office and kitchenette
- Footsteps to shopping, boutiques, cafes and dining
- 550m walk to sand & surf of world famous Bondi Beach
Potential various development options and alternative uses including commercial/office/studio (subject to council approval).
In conjunction with
Allan Levy 0400 999 888
Jerry Leis 0413 514 761
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?