Presenting an outstanding opportunity in a premier lifestyle precinct, this 752 sqm (approx.) property is brimming with development possibilities including a luxury residence, modern homes or continue to use in it’s current state as a boarding house.
Offered to the market for the first time in decades, the property features a 2-storey building (converted to flats) standing on a level block 752sqm (approx.) with sunny north aspect and side driveway leading to large rear garden and garages.
This is a rare chance to acquire a substantial property in a blue-chip location close to Waverley Park, bus transport, schools (including Waverley College, St Catherine’s School, St Clare’s College, St Charles’ Primary School), moments to Charing Cross village and Bondi Junction, and minutes to Bronte, Tamarama and Bondi beaches.
- First time offered to the market in decades
- Level 752 (approx.) sqm parcel of land
- Outstanding potential to develop STCA
- Existing 2-storey building converted to flats
- Wide street frontage with side driveway
- Huge rear garden with original garages
- Footsteps to Waverley Park & Waverley Oval
- Stroll to buses on Birrell Street and Bronte Road
- Walk to Bondi Junction shops and transport
- Close Waverley College, St Catherine’s School,
St Clare’s College and St Charles’ Primary School
- Minutes to Bronte, Tamarama, Bondi beaches
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||24|
|Median Rental Price||$1,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|141-149 Birrell Street Waverley NSW 2024||Combined||Non-Government||0.12 km|
St Clare's College
|41-51 Carrington Road Waverley NSW 2024||Secondary||Non-Government||0.26 km|
|Waverley College - Waterford Campus||42-64 Henrietta Street Waverley NSW 2024||Combined||Non-Government||0.32 km|
Waverley Public School
|151 Bronte Road Waverley NSW 2024||Primary||Government||0.4 km|
Bronte Public School
|44 Murray Street Bronte NSW 2024||Primary||Government||0.63 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.