A classic North Bondi semi on a quiet street just minutes from cafes, this great-sized home represents an outstanding near-beach opportunity, in good condition but ripe for a creative renewal (STCA). Embodying the term “rough diamond”, its coming-to-market is a noteworthy occasion – it is becoming rare that an essentially untouched prospect such as this becomes available in this tightly-held coastal pocket.
In good yet dated condition as-is, it offers a host of exciting options, with a long east-west layout, high ceilings, and sun-bathed grassed backyard. Currently configured as a 2-bed home with large main bedroom featuring sunroom and b/ins, good-sized 2nd bedroom, separate lounge and living area, plus large kitchen, it offers huge scope for a range of possibilities.
The savvy new owner may wish to do a cosmetic update, possibly incorporating parts of the original residence into a remodelled family home or perhaps they may wish to start from scratch to create a completely new residence, adding parking and perhaps a 2nd level (all STCA). Opportunities such as this – a near-original condition house so close to the famed shores of Bondi – only rarely come to market these days and therefore it is certain to attract plenty of attention. An easy walk to the beach and Bondi’s ever-popular café scene, this is an exceptional chance, ready for its next chapter.
- Spacious classic semi in outstanding North Bondi location
- Huge scope for creative renovation/redevelopment (STCA)
- Generous size, 2 bedrooms, flowing interiors, high ceilings
- Both bedrooms with b/ins, main with front sunroom/office
- Large kitchen with d/washer, separate lounge + family space
- Near-original bathroom, ready for a contemporary revamp
- Sun-bathed rear yard, grassed front yard, enclosed front entry
- Internal laundry, carpeted throughout, superb quiet position
- Sought-after street, minutes to beach, cafes, local school
- Fabulous chance to craft a family coastal sanctuary (STCA)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||96|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||123|
|Median Rental Price||$695 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|