In a serene seaside position opposite Christison Park and the coastal walk, this spacious semi flows to a private sunny forecourt, wide entertaining deck (with ocean vista) and big rear garden (approx 348sqm of land).
Filled with northern sunshine, the home has large living & dining areas, modern Smeg kitchen, main king-size bedroom, 2nd double bedroom, 3rd bedroom/study, fully-tiled bathroom, high ceilings, polished timber floors, built-in wardrobes and storage cupboards.
While immediately comfortable, the house has terrific potential for 2nd level extension (STCA) capturing ocean views, and multiple possibilities to transform lower level into a studio or a self-contained guest retreat, home office (with storage) or rumpus/games area. Blissful location moments to Watsons Bay, footsteps to local cafes, short stroll to Vaucluse shopping village.
- Quiet parkside position with north aspect
- Deep block with huge back garden & lawn
- Comfortable with scope for modern extension
- Living & dining areas flow to garden & terrace
- Alfresco entertaining terrace with ocean vista
- Granite Smeg kitchen with plenty of storage
- Main king-size bedroom with generous built-ins
- 2nd double bedroom, with mirrored built-ins
- 3rd bedroom/study opens to rear terrace
- Fully-tiled main bathroom with natural light
- Side entry hall with built-in storage cupboard
- High ceilings; polished timber floorboards
- Gated entry to front door; video intercom
- Covered carport with level access to house
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||78|
|Median Rental Price||$2,200 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
Vaucluse Public School
|28-34 Cambridge Avenue Vaucluse NSW 2030||Primary||Government||0.89 km|
Kincoppal - Rose Bay School of the Sacred Heart
|2 Vaucluse Road Vaucluse NSW 2030||Special||Non-Government||1.29 km|
|Kambala, Fernbank Campus||3 Bayview Hill Road Rose Bay NSW 2029||Combined||Non-Government||1.34 km|
|Kambala||794-796 New South Head Road Rose Bay NSW 2029||Combined||Non-Government||1.37 km|
Kesser Torah College
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.