Three-level classic Victorian terrace set in a quiet street position on the leafy cusp of sought after suburb. Property offers a superb indoor/outdoor flow with an abundance of natural light & timber flooring throughout with carpet in bedrooms. Generous family friendly layout. Short stroll to the thriving Bondi Junction commercial and transport hub.
- Freshly painted throughout.
- Entry level features two distinct living zones leading out to a sunny and open courtyard.
- Bright contemporary Caesarstone gas kitchen with modern appliances including dishwasher.
- Three double bedrooms including an impressively spacious attic room with air conditioning.
- Master bedroom with extensive built-in wardrobes and French doors to a traditional north-facing balcony.
- Third rear bedroom with a spectacular deep terrace boasting a terrific elevated outdoor area.
- Renovated family bathroom with separate W/C on the ground and first floors.
- Large sunny courtyard.
- Storage area off the attic bedroom.
- Internal laundry area.
- Rear lane access to courtyard offering potential for secure parking
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||79|
|Median Rental Price||$1,090 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||109|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|