Elegant and beautiful, this expansive 3-bedroom apartment in a highly regarded resort-style complex with 2 pools and fine gardens is an immaculate and peaceful home, just metres from the heart of the Rose Bay shopping and cafe village. Presenting with an innate grace and bathed in sun, its generous proportions blend with fine appointments to form a home to savour.
With a private aspect overlooking the building’s lush gardens and pool area, this home features a vast living and dining area, bathed in sun and featuring plantation shutters, opening to a wonderful private terrace, with opposite large kitchen showcasing Smeg gas cooking. Two bedrooms lie off this wing of the residence, both with built-in robes and plantation shutters, as does a stylish main bathroom with marble tiles and full bath. The master bedroom suite meanwhile is a gorgeous private zone, again blessed with sun, with a serene atmosphere plus large built-ins and full en-suite featuring bath and shower.
A sumptuous residence bearing all the hallmarks of the best of Rose Bay living, this home is a sophisticated beauty, complete with full internal laundry and level lift access to private double lock-up garage. Superbly positioned, with an array of bustling cafes and shopping options such as Parisi’s Food Hall just a minute or two away, it offers great convenience and tranquil living, with quick bus access and the beaches of the harbour and Bondi all within easy reach.
- Sunny and spacious 3-bedroom home, very elegantly presented
- Superb complex with lovely central gardens, lap pool/general pool
- Master bedroom with b/ins and en-suite, 2 further bedrooms w b/ins
- Open plan living and dining area opening to large sunny terrace
- Superior kitchen with Smeg gas cooking, d/washer, stone benches
- Impeccable main bathroom featuring marble tiling and full bath
- Sheltered W-facing terrace overlooking leafy gardens and pool
- Level lift access to secure double LUG, refined security building
- Plantation shutters, reverse-cycle A/C + fine carpet throughout
- Just seconds from cafes + amenities of buzzing Rose Bay village
- Close to harbour beaches, easy trip to Bondi, regular CBD buses
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||142|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|