A contemporary single level floor plan design with the prized north/east aspect on level 2 and desirable lifestyle address stamp this spacious apartment as a cut above the rest, perfectly located on the peaceful Jones Lane eastern aspect.
Occupying over 126 internal sqm, it reveals a generous free flowing layout with living/dining areas extending to a sun soaked entertainers’ large 20m2 balcony. A modern and well equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances, integrated fridge and loads of light make this a delight to relax and entertain in.
The master suite, with its own balcony has walk-in robes and large bathroom whilst the 2 easterly facing bedrooms enjoy morning light and evening privacy with views out to the East.
This instantly appealing residence is a 5 minute stroll to The Cannery, East Village Shopping, Green Square Development and the areas popular eateries.
- Internal Moroccan Riad style gardens designed to enhance effortless cross ventilation and natural cooling
- 3 large internal gardens providing a natural carbon friendly footprint
- Pet friendly complex
- Video security access with FOBs and master keys
- Dual side by side security parking on title close to the elevator, 12 visitor car spaces
- Direct elevator access from car park and foyers to individual levels
- Personal Steel Secureview screen door assisting natural ventilation
- Spacious tiled bathrooms, 1 with shower and separate bath
- Polished floating timber flooring, throughout living areas, carpeted bedrooms
- Reverse cycle air conditioning, individually controlled to lounge/dining and bedrooms
- Separate secure storage cage
- Major supermarkets and shopping centres only minutes away
- Stroll to leafy parks, Messina ice creamery or enjoy the bustling eateries of this hip suburb
Council $260.38 per quarter
Levies $1,551 per quarter
Water $191.50 per quarter
Strata Manager – Netstrata
Building Manager – Serendipity Property Services 9318 3008
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||38|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||206|
|Median Rental Price||$670 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|