Presenting a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to secure a substantial blue-chip property in one of Australia’s iconic coastal locations, Bondi Beach House is an upmarket boutique guesthouse set in an unrivalled position with Bondi Beach at the doorstep.
Tucked away from the hustle and bustle yet just footsteps to the beach, the 2-level building stands elevated on a large block with big back garden, wide street frontage and 2 garages.
Privately hidden behind a lush garden forecourt shaded by frangipani trees, Bondi Beach House has operated as a boutique guesthouse for more than 20 years. A home away from home enticing travellers from around the world, the building has a versatile layout including 9 guest rooms and self-contained suites, 7 bathrooms, an office, large modern kitchen and dining area for communal use.
A tranquil sanctuary popular with return guests for its intrinsic character, distinctive style and convenient beachside position, the Bondi Beach House is a short stroll to cafes, restaurants, yoga studios, gelato bars, surf schools, Icebergs pool & restaurant and the Bondi to Bronte coastal walk.
- Substantial 2-level building with boutique guest accommodation
- Large block with sunny back garden, wide frontage & 2 garages
- Garden forecourt & barbecue area shaded by frangipani trees
- Versatile layout with 9 guest rooms and self-contained suites
- Rooms range from king-size to single & suites with own entrance
- 7 bathrooms including ensuites, another with clawfoot bath
- Entrance hall with high ceilings and polished timber floors
- Large modern kitchen with stainless steel gas range
- Spacious dining area overlooking leafy back garden
- Office on upper level adjacent to kitchen/dining area
- 2 oversize remote-controlled garages with storage
Open Monday Wednesday & Friday 11:00 – 11:30am or by registered appointment
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||41|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||219|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|