A Bondi beauty exuding a tranquil allure, this 2-bedroom semi is a brilliant blend of period features and modern finishes, all adding up to a simply superb family home, a short walk to Bondi Beach. Presenting to the street in a gorgeous fashion, its 1911 Federation style offers a sweet period grace with well-tended front garden and sunny porch heralding a uniquely stylish haven, poised for a new chapter in its long history.
Tenderly cared for by the same owners for 25 years, it is in excellent condition, period arches, high ceilings and original hardwood floors framing a sunny home of huge appeal. Upon entry, the eye is drawn to the wide hallway, off which lies the main living area, looking out to the street. The main bedroom is a peaceful space, the home then flowing to a large renovated bathroom and on to a generous eat-in kitchen, with the 2nd bedroom in a fine quiet position at rear.
An excellent family home or ideal residence for a professional couple, this unique residence is a full of charm in a delightfully quiet yet central position, with some scope for an updated personal touch. With the inclusion of a grassed backyard that gets plenty of sun and private front carspace, it is homely haven in a hugely popular neighbourhood. The sands of Bondi are just minutes away whilst the cafes, bars and eateries of Bondi Rd are within an easy walk, making it a true must-see for those seeking a fine Bondi home.
- Delightful circa 1911 Federation 2-bed home in tightly held street
- Serene main bedroom, peaceful 2nd bed, comfy main living area
- Modern eat-in gas kitchen + adjoining pantry, scope for an update
- Front garden + tiled patio, a lovely spot capturing the afternoon sun
- Private front parking for 1, rear int. laundry, excellent mod bathroom
- Sun-bathed backyard, paved and lawn area, ideal kids’ play zone
- Heritage features incl. leadlight windows, hall arches, polished floors
- In superb condition as-is yet chance for a sensitive personal touch
- Quick walk to the sands of Bondi, mins to Bondi Rd shops and cafes
- Outstanding opportunity in sought-after near-beach neighbourhood
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||35|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||113|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
Bondi Public School
|3-11 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.42 km|
|16 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||0.48 km|
Bronte Public School
|44 Murray Street Bronte NSW 2024||Primary||Government||0.94 km|
Bondi Beach Public School
|85 Warners Avenue Bondi Beach NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.98 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.