A sun-blessed and immaculate family home, this delightful 5-bedroom semi offers peaceful living in a highly sought-after pocket of North Bondi, complete with off-street parking and just minutes to the beach. Set over 2 spacious levels, it features fluid interiors highlighted by a radiant living zone which flows to a superb rear deck, great for entertaining and a relaxed family lifestyle.
Excellent for a growing family, it is imbued with a charming coastal ambience – think airy interiors, white-painted floorboards, and a gorgeously bright aesthetic – making for a fantastic home, bathed in sun thanks to a N-facing side aspect. The main living area encompasses an open-plan kitchen and family/dining area, opening wide to the lovely rear outdoor space, while two bedrooms on the lower level offer flexible usage. The upper level presents the bedroom zone, with three bedrooms all with b/in robes, the master a superb suite with walk-through robes, massive en-suite, and private balcony with wide district views.
With secure off-street carport parking, storage, and internal laundry, this home ticks every box for perfect near-beach living. North Bondi has become one of the East’s most prized suburbs, with this tightly held enclave being particularly sought-after. Ready to move in and with nothing more to spend to enjoy its absolute comfort, this is a home you will fall in love with. Within easy reach of schools, Shuk Cafe, and 7-Ways, it stands as a terrific Bondi opportunity, ideal for those keen to soak up the enviable coastal vibes on offer.
- Superb 2-level, 5-bed home, with parking + sun-bathed entertainers’ deck
- Sun-drenched open-plan main living/kitchen zone, flows beautifully to deck
- Excellent gas kitchen, stone island bench, d/washer, integrated appliances
- Upper main bedroom suite, walk-through robe, en-suite, balcony, great views
- 2 further upper double bedrooms with b/ins, 2 good bedrooms on lower level
- Modern lower and upper bathrooms, en-suite with separate bath + shower
- Rear entertaining area, full of sun, BBQ area, securely enclosed, great for kids
- White-painted floorboards on lower level, carpeted upper, A/C, int. laundry
- Convenient front carport parking, storage, sought-after family-friendly locale
- An easy walk to Bondi beachfront, Shuk café, 7-Ways, array of fine schools
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$1,490 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||126|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|