A perfect 2-bedroom coastal home within easy walk of the sands of Bondi, this is a gorgeous sunny abode with a generous flowing floor plan complemented by lovely district views to the west. Lovingly cared-for, it is a simply awesome apartment with private garage parking and in an outstanding elevated position.
Floating floorboards greet the eye upon entry, the home unfurling with the master bedroom a quiet space featuring built-ins and the 2nd bedroom an equally serene zone, also with built-ins. The combined living/dining area is brilliant and bright, facing west through glass doors that lead to a terrific balcony, the perfect spot for a morning coffee or evening entertaining. The kitchen is a contemporary space with up-to-the-minute fittings, while the bathroom is large with a full internal laundry opposite a welcome addition.
Nestled in an enviable pocket of the eastern suburbs, this home is sure to attract plenty of attention, with direct lift access to secure lock-up garage a key inclusion. Close to an array of parks, schools and the sought-after village atmosphere of the North Bondi hub, this is prime near-beach real estate, offering a superior lifestyle in a hugely popular area.
- Spacious combined living/dining area, bright and full of sun
- 2 generously sized bedrooms, both peaceful spaces with built-ins
- Awesome sunny balcony, a fantastic spot with district aspect
- Spacious kitchen with stone benches and plenty of prep space
- Easy access to LUG for 1 vehicle, with handy space for storage
- Well-maintained security building with access from 2 entrances
- Full separate internal laundry with washtub plus storage options
- Hassle-free access to Bondi Beach, Dover Heights and Rose Bay
- Close to North Bondi cafes and the popular village supermarket
- The ideal coastal home, superb opportunity in an enviable area
Contact: Udo Edlinger 0419 406 080
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,268 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-40 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||15|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||36 %|