Generously proportioned and well appointed with large picture windows that enhance the beautiful outlook. Ideally placed within footsteps to city buses, it offers an excellent prospect that is private, low maintenance and set in a prestige location walking distance to harbourside parks, beaches, ferries, dining and cafes.
- Two good sized bedrooms both with built in wardrobes
- Kitchen fully renovated with modern finishes and a wooden top island bench
- Property offers a combined living and dining area that leads to a sunlit balcony
- Sleek & white modern bathroom
- Balcony with space to entertain
- Water views
- Ample storage throughout
- Lock-up garage and a shared rear garden with level lawn.
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||100|
|Median Rental Price||$1,928 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||64|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|