Updated Art Deco apartment being only one of only four in a beautifully maintained 1930s block. With a spacious layout, the two bedroom plus study apartment makes a great alternative to a semi with rear access to sunny communal garden. Tucked away in a leafy enclave just footsteps to Barracluff Park and a level walk to Bondi’s renowned surf and cafe culture.
- Top floor position in well maintained block of 4
- 91sqm approx house-like proportions, great alternative to a semi
- Stunning decorative ceilings, period features
- Bathed in natural sunlight with timber flooring throughout
- Bright and large living room leading to kitchen
- Separate and spacious dine-in gas kitchen
- Communal outdoor courtyard and common laundries
- 2 bright bedrooms with large windows
- Main bedroom and sunroom both with built in wardrobe
- Sunroom or study/nursery off the main bedroom
- Quiet pocket of North Bondi, close to the beach and Rose Bay village
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?