Offering Blue-chip beachside setting in prized position only metres walk to the ocean, celebrated restaurants, parks and organic markets.
Recently renovated and spacious layout, northerly sunlight and no common walls are winning features of this 3-bedroom apartment in a mid floor position of a well-kept quiet Art Deco building tucked away in a leafy streetscape just 5 minutes walk to the surf, sand and Bondi’s beachfront cafe strip.
- As new kitchen and appliances, stone benchtops, dishwasher & gas stovetop
- 2 designer bathrooms, one as ensuite
- Floorboards throughout & custom joinery in the lounge room.
-Designer hanging pendants/lighting
- Three Generously proportioned bedrooms offering floor to ceiling built-ins
- Main bedroom featuring a custom robe and ensuite bathroom
- Internal laundry/ Linen closet
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||94|
|Median Rental Price||$720 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|