Spacious and gracious, this 3-bedroom apartment in one of Rose Bay’s most elegant streets, across the road from Royal Sydney Golf Club and harbourside Lyne Park, is a fine residence of distinct charm. Situated on the first level of “Kentwood”, a lovingly maintained heritage building, this home offers a generous flowing layout with high ceilings and plush carpet framing a stately abode befitting of its dignified address.
Opening to a wide living area with attractive fireplace, the home leads eastward to a formal dining room, looking across to the golf club and full of light, with the kitchen adjoining. The main bedroom offers a peaceful space with extensive built-in robes, while the 2nd and 3nd both have b/ins, the latter a fine sunny space with leafy outlook. An impressive marble tiled bathroom is a real highlight, while internal laundry, 2nd entry and hall storage are all handy additions.
Properties on Kent Road are both tightly held and highly sought-after, with this building in particular being a local favourite. The fact it’s an easy walk to the harbour foreshore, with regular ferries to the CBD, not to mention being 5 minutes from the cafes and shopping of the Rose Bay village, makes it a fine place to reside. When you combine the location with the pedigree of this charming home, the result is an abode of premier appeal, complete with private parking.
- Serene 3-bedroom apartment on level 1, fine heritage building
- Formal living area, light-filled dining room, views over golf club
- Tranquil main and 2nd bed with b/ins, 3rd w leafy, sunny outlook
- Large marble bathroom in great condition, sep. bath + shower
- Bright kitchen w scope to update, strata block of six apartments
- Rear private car space, fully carpeted, int. laundry + 2nd entry
- Level stroll to ferry wharf, Lyne Park, tennis courts Rose Bay village
- Superb chance in harbourside neighbourhood, easy CBD access
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||37|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||141|
|Median Rental Price||$660 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|