Situated in a stunning and meticulously maintained boutique Art Deco building in a highly exclusive harbourside enclave, this elevated 2 bedroom garden apartment with a lock up garage and private courtyard provides an immediately appealing home of timeless elegance, character and charm.
With 114sqm on title and filled with natural light, the home offer privacy and tranquillity with peaceful district views and is within a stroll of Steyne Park, the ferry wharf, 18 Footers, Double Bay Village while moments to the Edgecliff Centre and transport.
- Stylish light filled interiors are enhanced by high ceilings
- Well designed layout features lounge and adjoining dining
- Sleek CaesarStone kitchen equipped with Smeg gas appliances
- Private sunlit wraparound garden terrace on title perfect for entertaining
- Double sized bedrooms both appointed with built-in wardrobes
- Main bedroom extends to a sunroom/study and Juliet balcony
- Dishwasher and pantry in kitchen, polished timber flooring
- Period bathroom, separate powder room, concealed internal laundry
- Single lock up garage, separate storage room, security intercom,
- Stroll to Darling Point shops, Steyne Park, ferries and Edgecliff Station.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|