Tucked away in a quiet street opposite Callan Park, this inviting townhouse offers a lifestyle of exceptional peace, privacy and convenience. Its boutique block is a stroll to Darling Street’s fabulous array of cafes, restaurants and shops, and The Bay Run is in easy reach.
- Tasteful design with a relaxing contemporary atmosphere.
- Light drenched upper living zones enjoy leafy park views.
- Contemporary kitchen with stainless appliances, dishwasher.
- Alfresco balcony plus generous courtyards at front and rear.
- Double sized bedrooms fitted with mirrored wardrobes.
- Ducted air con, plantation shutters and bamboo flooring.
- Full designer bathroom, guest WC, car space and storage.
- A fantastic home for small children or those with pets.
- Walk to Rozelle Public School, city buses and grocers.
- Quick access to CBD and Orange Grove farmers market.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||105|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||65|
|Median Rental Price||$590 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|