This charming beach home represents an excellent opportunity in an area that has become one of Sydney’s most desired neighbourhoods. And it’s easy to understand why – the beach is just metres away while the buzzing North Bondi village has a unique community feel, with cafe’s and general grocery stores all at hand.
Set on the first floor of a boutique block of six, this well appointed two-bedroom apartment captures the essence of relaxed beachside living. Boasting with natural sunlight and airy interiors, this home showcases an inviting blend of contemporary style and an art deco appeal featuring ornate ceilings and walnut timber floors.
Perfect for owner-occupiers or an equally good investment, with strong tenancy and rental demand. Just a stroll to the beach with trendy cafes and eateries within easy reach, the legendary lifestyle of Australia’s most famous beach suburb awaits the astute new owner.
- Two double bedrooms, master with built-in robes
- Expansive open plan living, defined dining room
- Sunroom or study/nursery with original flooring
- Wrap around windows on three sides
- CaesarStone gas kitchen, Bosch appliances
- Designer bathroom with bath, shared laundry room
- Abundance of sunlight & spacious interiors
- Rear access to North facing communal garden
- Prominent well-maintained building
- Short level stroll to the sand, surf and vibrant cafe strip
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|