Brilliantly positioned in the “Sunray” building directly across from the sand and surf of North Bondi, this modern design 2-bedroom apartment is a dazzling home offering sublime beachside living. Gazing straight across to the beach, its level ground floor status and perfect proportions make it a stunningly convenient coastal home, in the heart of the hugely desired North Bondi village area.
Redesigned to meticulous specifications but retaining lovely heritage aspects, this is a gorgeous home, enjoying a generous layout. With beautifully harmonised neutral tones and polished floorboards throughout, the 2 bedrooms are delightful east-facing spaces, both with b/ins. The bathroom is immaculate, with Carrara marble tiles and chic styling, while a new internal laundry is a great addition. The combined kitchen/living room completes the picture, the apartment’s crowning glory, full of light and imbued with a beach atmosphere.
In essence, this is an exceptional home in an exceptional location, simply a must-see for those seeking a brilliant Bondi beachside residence. The combination of having the beach at your doorstep and a sensitive designer renovation make it a hugely rare find; the renowned lifestyle of Bondi is right here on a superb platter, ready to soak up the sun and sand.
- Iconic position directly opposite the sands of Bondi
- Completely freshly renovated, excellent use of space
- Super convenient ground floor unit, easy level access
- Clever combined kitchen/living room with beach view
- Lovely bedrooms w b/ins, bright bathroom, designer styling
- High-end kitchen, stone benches, integrated appliances
- Common area rooftop space, well-maintained building
- Seconds to the North Bondi village hub, shopping, RSL
- Metres to the sand, close to Porch, Bru and Depot cafes
- Exceptional investment or perfect for owner-occupier
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|