Making an architectural statement this striking and distinctive building, ‘AQUA’, offers a luxury beachside retreat above the hustle and bustle that is North Bondi.
Perfectly located on the first floor in the near new boutique development of only 5 other residences, this apartment captures the essence of contemporary open plan design and imaginative use of space. Whilst, the enormous 6 metre long front balcony provides the perfect place for alfresco dining or checking out the surf conditions.
Following the theme from outside no detail has been missed in creating the interiors of this luxe beachside pad. The apartment features an elegant and simple kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances, sleek modern bathrooms, spacious study nook perfect for a home office, and two generous bedrooms with direct access to a large balcony; master with walk-through robe and ensuite.
Only footsteps from cafes, restaurants, shops, public transport and the sand and surf of Bondi.
• Luxury 1st floor beachside abode, boutique block of 6
• Modern kitchen with state-of-the-art appliances
• 6 metre long front balcony perfect for alfresco dining
• 2 generous bedrooms both with balcony access
• Master with ensuite and walk-through robe
• Spacious study nook with built-in desk
• Secure undercover car space, on-title storage cage
• Close to public transport and schools
• Footsteps from cafes, shops and restaurants
• Metres to Bondi’s sand and surf.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||86|
|Median Rental Price||$1,500 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||92|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||7 %|