Property ID: 19077418
Enjoy an enviable harbourside lifestyle in this boutique Art Deco apartment. With a peaceful and private setting on the ground floor in a tightly held block of only 12, this two-bedroom apartment has scope to add value and live in as is.
Blending vintage charm with its tranquil location, this property presents a unique opportunity rarely available. Secluded at the end of a private driveway opposite Blackburn Gardens and Redleaf Pool, a short stroll to Double Bay village and renowned harbour attractions.
Please note: onsite parking available for open homes please proceed to top of the driveway for building 2a & 2b.
- Elegant proportions and a spacious flow-through layout over approx 89sqm
- Generous master bedroom plus second bedroom
- Huge stylish open plan living & dining rooms with feature gas fireplace
- A charming Art Deco enclosed balcony, which can be easily converted back to an open balcony.
- Large contemporary gas kitchen, stainless steel appliances
- Integrated laundry, plentiful storage, outlook onto private garden area
- Entry hall, gas heating, high ceilings, polished timber floors throughout
- Scramble parking for the block, with level entry to the unit
- 250m to idyllic Redleaf Pool, moments to the Double bay ferry, shops, restaurants, and cafes
Contact Denise Cameron on 0410444125
|R&H Suburb SummaryHouses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
|R&H Suburb SummaryUnits|
|Number of sales||160|
|Median Rental Price||$715 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|