Art Deco elegance meets designer flair in this custom renovated boutique apartment with tranquil leafy views forging a close connection with nature. Channeling a Scandinavian feel with fresh white walls, limewashed floorboards and marble accents, the semi-like apartment is hidden from the street in a secure block of eight with no common walls and separate living and bedroom wings adding to its house-like feel. A wraparound balcony offers plentiful space to relax outdoors and captures harbour glimpses while a separate dining room is ideal as a home office and the master bedroom features a private balcony. In an exclusive setting on the edge of Double Bay, the three-bedroom apartment is 400m to Redleaf Pool and 700m to Kiaora Lane’s gourmet marketplace and eat street.
• Light and airy interiors wrapped in windows on three sides
• 3 bedrooms with built-ins, huge master with a private balcony
• Spacious living with limewashed floorboards and a leafy outlook
• Gourmet Kitchen with Caesarstone benchtops and breakfast island
• 900mm Smeg gas cooker, integrated dishwasher, butler’s sink
• Stylish dining room or home office, deep wraparound balcony
• 2 stylish designer bathrooms, handmade Spanish subway tiles
• Main with a double vanity, bath and shower, heated towel rails
• Elegant curved lines, plantation shutters and ambient lighting
• Large internal laundry, lock-up garage, 147sqm approx on title
• Easy pathway access to Double Bay, short walk to Redleaf Beach
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?