A quiet and private setting on the first level of a boutique block of 9 enhances the tremendous appeal of this bright and airy 3-bedroom apartment ideally situated in a leafy avenue at the doorstep of Rose Bay village shopping, schools and bus transport. Ticking all the boxes for downsizers, young families, couples and investors, the recently refurbished apartment features well proportioned interiors, 2 balconies, a lock-up garage with storage space, and more storage in a communal storeroom.
Immaculately presented for immediate living, the apartment has a large living and dining area (flowing to a covered balcony), sunny kitchen (with new limewashed timber-look flooring & new appliances including dishwasher), main bedroom (with mirrored built-ins and ensuite), 2 more double bedrooms (both with built-ins, one with balcony), main bathroom (with bath and separate shower) and separate laundry.
Additional features include new plush carpet, fresh paint throughout and r/c air-con in the living area. Peacefully positioned, yet with the ultimate convenience of a level stroll to cafes and shops on Old South Head Road, the apartment offers a sought-after lifestyle close to parks, coastal walks, Bondi Beach and the harbour foreshore.
- Quiet tree-lined street footsteps to shops & buses
- Generous floorplan, light airy interiors, 2 balconies
- Recently refurbished interiors
- Large living/dining (w air-con) opens to balcony
- Sunny kitchen w new appliances & new flooring
- Main bedroom w mirrored b/ins & ensuite
- 2 more bedrooms, both w b/ins, one w balcony
- Main bathroom w bath & separate shower
- Laundry w washtub; entry foyer w coat closet
- Garage (w storage space); shared storeroom
- Quiet street, level stroll to shops, cafes & buses
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||53|
|Median Rental Price||$1,600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||21 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$695 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|