Hugely impressive and ideally positioned, this gorgeous entire floor apartment offers perfect beachside living, complete with views over Bondi and positioned just a quick walk to the beach. With an elevated location allowing a lovely sunny aspect from a wide west-facing rear terrace and a great sense of space, this is a home to savour in a sought-after locale.
Close to the North Bondi village, with its buzzing cafes and handy amenities, this 2-bedroom home is located on the 2nd level of a well-maintained security block. With a flowing layout and the highly desirable feature of having no common walls, this home is a peaceful abode imbued with a welcome sense of tranquillity. Both bedrooms are cool, quiet spaces, while the kitchen and adjacent combined living/dining area is a light-bathed zone opening to the terrace and perfect for entertaining.
Without question a home of outstanding quality, complete with secure underground parking for 1 vehicle, this is a residence of immense appeal. In a modern block of just 6 apartments, it stands as an excellent example of contemporary beachside living with a chilled coastal vibe offset by sleek appointments and designer style. Get your surfboard organised and your swimming costume at-the-ready because this home is quite simply a perfect beach residence, ready to move in.
- Perfectly positioned 2-bed apartment, 5 minutes from beach
- Whole floor abode with wide rear deck and superb district views
- Brilliant combined rear living/dining space opening to sunny deck
- 2 carpeted bedrooms, both with b/ins, main w perfect full en-suite
- Large gas kitchen feat. Smeg cooking, d/washer, stone benches
- Sleek and large main bathroom with full bath, separate int. laundry
- Polished floorboards through living spaces, handy office space
- Wonderful views across Bondi with ocean glimpses, plenty of sun
- Enviable position opp. golf course, quick stroll to cafes, beach
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|