Rarely offered and hugely sought-after, this 3-bedroom freestanding North Bondi cottage offers the ultimate coastal convenience in a premier beachside location. A landmark building in the heart of the popular Ben Buckler/North Bondi village, this sensational home with ocean views is a local icon, one of just a handful of freestanding homes in this particular area, and is ideally positioned with only one neighbour to enjoy the very best of this ever-popular neighbourhood.
Offering a family-friendly floor plan, with an array of living areas and plenty of space, all 3 bedrooms are double-sized, with further study or sunroom. With 2 bathrooms including ensuite to master, good-sized kitchen, plus a lock-up garage and additional car space for a 2nd vehicle, this home is an incredible beach residence. Offering the opportunity to move straight in and enjoy or equally standing as an impressive space in which to take your time to design and create a dream Bondi home (STCA), the scope here is as impressive as it is exciting.
North Bondi’s buzzing café scene is only metres away, with cafes such as Depot, Bru and Rocker at your doorstep, as are the North Bondi RSL, the Bondi Golf and Diggers Club and the local Nio and Tony’s general store. With bus access also close at hand and famed coastal walks at your doorstep, this family-friendly area is one of great charm and esteem, with this house presenting as an incredible and enviable opportunity in the heart of everything.
- Expansive freestanding family cottage in the heart of North Bondi
- Presents beautifully to street, an exciting opportunity in prime area
- 3 double bedrooms, good-sized living areas plus sunroom/study
- Terrific scope for personal update to create dream home (STCA)
- Lock-up garage plus additional off street parking, lovely front garden area
- Classic Bondi cottage evoking a bygone era of beachside charm
- Superb central position, handy to everything, with golf course at rear
- Dress circle position, metres to cafes, eateries, shopping, amenities
- Just 250m to beach, in Bondi Beach Public School catchment zone
- Remarkable opportunity to craft a dream Bondi Beach home (STCA)
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||95|
|Median Rental Price||$1,150 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||99|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|