Perfectly positioned directly across the road from ever-popular Coogee Beach, this modern 2-bedroom apartment represents a marvellous opportunity in a prime beachside locale. Set over a spacious 111sqm (approx.) floorplan, which includes a spectacular private terrace with ocean and local district views, this wonderfully relaxed home offers a gorgeous beach lifestyle, complete with private underground parking.
Located on level 3 of a building refurbished in recent years, with level lift access, this home has an outstanding elevated aspect, the genteel surrounds of Coogee Oval directly opposite complementing the seaside vibe of the beach just 2 minutes away. Highlighted by a bright living area that opens to the huge sheltered terrace, this is a superb home. A large contemporary kitchen with offset internal laundry adjoins the living area, while the 2 double bedrooms are sunny spaces, both with b/in robes and direct access to individual private balconies.
One of Sydney’s most popular beaches due to its calm waters and charming sea baths – Giles, Wylie’s and McIver’s pools are all within a quick walk – Coogee has long been famous for its buzzing village atmosphere. With a wide array of eateries nearby plus the chic Coogee Pavilion only minutes away, this serene home is ready for its next chapter. A quick swim before work then a coffee at a cool caf? Such a lifestyle awaits at this terrific home, with easy CBD bus access and secure parking, ready for owner-occupiers to move straight in or offering strong rental returns for potential investors.
- Lovely and spacious beachside 2-bedroom home in refurbished block
- Large main sheltered terrace w views to beach + across Coogee Oval
- Relaxed and bright living area, full-length sliding glass doors to terrace
- Master bedroom w b/ins + private terrace, 2nd also w b/ins + terrace
- Generously proportioned modern kitchen, adjoining internal laundry
- Sleek and bright contemporary bathroom w separate shower + bath
- Level lift access from foyer and to underground parking for 1 vehicle
- Well-maintained building, refurbished in recent years, superb location
- Just metres from Coogee Beach, a level walk to beach, cafes + bars
- Perfect seaside chance, ideal investment/great for owner-occupiers
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$1,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||212|
|Median Rental Price||$690 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|