Positioned in a much sought-after yet tightly held residential enclave, this expansive 4-bedroom freestanding family home represents a premier opportunity in a prime Rose Bay location. Set over one level on a long and deep 300sqm (approx.) block of land, it features a light modern renovation with multiple living areas and huge backyard, in good condition as-is but also offering terrific scope for a range of exciting makeover or development prospects (STCA).
Imbued with a nice sense of peace and privacy, a high-ceilinged hallway introduces the main bedroom at front of the property, a large space with original polished floorboards, with the 2nd bedroom also a generous area. The main living area is a bright and spacious, while the dining room and adjoining kitchen is large and modern leading onward to a great rear family area, a relaxed living zone, with 2 additional bedrooms looking out to the backyard. A sunny and vast outdoor space, this is excellent for entertaining or outdoor dining.
Onlsow St is one of a handful of streets running off the arterial Old South Head Rd in this level part of Rose Bay, making it a coveted and convenient neighbourhood for family living. Tree-lined and peaceful, it possesses a lovely family-friendly atmosphere just a short level walk from Rose Bay Public School and the area’s many amenities. Rose Bay ferry wharf is a leisurely stroll away, as-is the shopping of the Dover Rd precinct. With Bondi and harbour beaches nearby, not to mention an array of local parks, this home presents a wonderful lifestyle chance in a much-desired area, ready for its next chapter.
- Flowing 4-bedroom freestanding family residence, 300sqm (approx.)
- Large main + 2nd bedrooms, spacious living room, original floorboards
- Generous dining room, huge modern kitchen, perfect rear family zone
- Two rear bedrooms looking out onto large paved yard, mature garden
- 2 full bathrooms, int. laundry, expansive home w lovely sense of space
- In good condition w huge scope for renovation/redevelopment (STCA)
- Quiet neighbourhood nook, tree-lined street with good street frontage
- In Rose Bay Public catchment area, close to shops, cafes, and eateries
- Easy access to Rose Bay ferry, buses, quick trip to Bondi Beach/Junction
- Sensational freestanding home opportunity in prized residential locale
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||47|
|Median Rental Price||$1,675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||140|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||13 %|
Rose Bay Secondary College
|36 Hardy Street Rose Bay NSW 2029||Secondary||Government||0.37 km|
Rose Bay Public School
|21 Wilberforce Avenue Rose Bay NSW 2029||Primary||Government||0.45 km|
|The Scots College ELC campus||2 Carlisle Street Rose Bay NSW 2029||Combined||Non-Government||0.63 km|
McAuley Catholic Primary School
|Cranbrook Junior School||10 Kent Road Rose Bay NSW 2029||Combined||Non-Government||0.87 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish it's catchment area.