Ideal for downsizers, professional couples and young families seeking single-level living close to the habour and beaches, this immaculate 3-bedroom 2-bathroom home stands on a level block with private garden, secure garage and off-street parking. Presenting ultimate convenience in a premier locale, it is a level walk to Rose Bay village shops and Rose Bay Public School.
Striking a perfect chord between classic elegance and contemporary style, the house features a superbly appointed granite/gas kitchen (with plenty of storage space), large living dining areas and 2nd living area – all flowing to a sunny courtyard and the exceptionally private back garden with alfresco dining/bbq area and lawn. Light and airy with cross-flow ventilation, this rear section is well designed for spacious living and entertaining.
With tremendous street appeal due to its attractive faade and landscaped front garden, the home features high ceilings, polished timber floors, plantation shutters, designer lighting, gas bayonet heating, alarm system, zoned drip irrigation to all gardens and large laundry with built-in storage.
- Big living & dining areas open to courtyard & garden
- Family living area flows to private side courtyard
- Large granite/gas kitchen with Miele/Bosch appliances
- Main bedroom with generous built-in wardrobe
- 2 more double bedrooms (or study/3rd bedroom)
- 2 modern bathrooms with frameless glass showers
- Large laundry with washtub & built-in storage
- High ceilings, polished timber floors
- Gas heating bayonet (main living/dining area)
- Plantation shutters, designer lighting, alarm system
- Private courtyard & garden for alfresco entertaining
- Remote-controlled garage plus off-street parking
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||54|
|Median Rental Price||$1,625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||18 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||120|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|