Located in a beautiful corner position a level walk to Bondi Beach, this dazzling beach home is a Bondi classic, flowing north and presenting spacious and peaceful living in this sought-after neighbourhood. Named ’Cooinda" and blending traditional features of its early 20th century build with an immaculate modern touch, this 2- to 3-bedroom semi is a serene private sanctuary offering magnificent indoor/outdoor living in an outstanding beachside setting.
With a delightful sense of space and light courtesy of soaring high ceilings and a seamless flow to a sun-washed N-facing rear deck, this is a family abode of distinctive charm. Set on the corner of Chambers Ave, a tiled front verandah leads inside to a long hallway, off which branches the master bedroom, a serene space currently configured with huge dressing room/study that could be converted to a bedroom. The 2nd bedroom is a lovely space with b/ins, while the open plan living/dining/kitchen area is incredible, full of light and flowing to the deck, blessed with a trellis of jasmine and leading to the private LUG, with laundry.
Impeccably presented with lovingly renovated interiors, polished floorboards, and plantations shutters throughout, this is a home to savour. Extremely private yet beautifully connected to the vibrant local neighbourhood, the rear space is a stunning zone for relaxed entertaining, with the whole house imbued with a classic aesthetic that makes it a must-see for those looking for prime Bondi living. Just metres to Hall St cafes and the beach itself, it also has good access to schools, parks, and shopping, making it a hugely desirable home in a beloved beachside enclave.
- Charming 2- to 3-bed family home in prime beach location
- Fantastic corner position, North-facing flow to outdoor space
- Beautiful condition, immaculately renovated for mod living
- Master bed w dressing room, scope for use as further bed
- Serene 2nd bed w b/ins, lovely greenery framed outlook
- Sunlit living zone with kitchen/dining, flowing to rear deck
- Perfect mod gas kitchen, Smeg appliances, stone benches
- Deck a sun-washed area, perfect for indoor-outdoor living
- Easy LUG access, laundry, f/boards, plant. shutters, rear WC
- Outdoor shower, front verandah/garden, charming + private
- Incredible opportunity, level walk to Bondi Beach, local cafes
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||50|
|Median Rental Price||$1,395 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||27 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||245|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||1 %|