At the top of Elizabeth Bay’s ‘Brentwood Gardens’, this two bedroom plus study apartment occupies a prized north-east corner setting. Featuring windows on three sides the apartment is flooded in natural light, with modern interiors. Complete with undercover parking and beautiful harbour views from its sunny balcony, this private haven enjoys direct access to Elizabeth Bay’s array of lifestyle attractions. A short leafy stroll from corner stores and chic Parisian inspired cafes, it offers closeness to foreshore reserve at Beare Park and Rushcutters Bay.
• A quiet retreat that delivers space, views, natural light and privacy
• Both bedrooms have district views towards Paddington rooftops
• Living area flooded in light complete with retro inspired cork floors
• Open kitchen comes complete with sleek stainless steel benchtops
• Northern balcony with harbour views plus a wraparound air balcony
• Large master bedroom with robe and home office wrapped in windows
• Integrated timber cabinetry includes double wall bed ideal for guests
• Combined internal laundry/bathroom dressed in chic mosaic tiling
• Well-kept security building with intercom, new lift and tinted glass
• Loop end of Elizabeth Bay Road, undercover parking on separate title
• Minutes from Potts Point village, finger wharf dining and elite schools
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?