With a focus on sophisticated design, superior finishes and attention to detail, this immaculate and freshly renovated family home is a stylish and tranquil haven, ideally located just moments to Neutral Bay’s shopping and entertainment district. The use of bespoke joinery, exclusive materials, high-end finishes, textures, colour and light throughout this executive residence has helped create a space that is both welcoming and luxurious. With a lightness of touch and considered design, no expense has been spared in creating a family home that delivers a lifestyle without compromise.
• Free standing family home with double garage, internal access & storage
• Expansive open-plan living areas with ground-floor guest bedroom & full bathroom.
• Carrara marble kitchen with high-end European appliances.
• Fully irrigated Marcia Hosking designed gardens & entertainment terrace
• Smart glass, Air-con, LED lighting, exclusive fittings & walnut timber floors throughout
• Large master bedroom suite with walk-in robe, full bath en-suite & balcony
• Carrara marble bathrooms with herringbone detailed marble floors
• Substantial bedrooms with either walk-in or built-in robes
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||56|
|Median Rental Price||$1,000 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-20 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||203|
|Median Rental Price||$618 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||3 %|