Luxury contemporary design defines this spacious one-bedroom apartment on level 3 of Advanx East, a landmark security building situated just 200 metres to Rushcutters Bay Park. Presenting ultimate convenience with easy access to the city, it is a short walk to Paddington, Potts Point and Darlinghurst.
High ceilings compliment the streamlined interiors featuring a wide entry hall, king-size bedroom, fully tiled bathroom, concealed laundry, open-plan Caesarstone gas kitchen and spacious living/dining area flowing to a covered balcony. Mod cons include ducted r/c air-con, video intercom and remote-controlled external blinds.
An ideal first home or excellent investment, this apartment offers an appealing harbourside lifestyle with buses at the door, footsteps to Bar Machiavelli and Manta restaurants, and a short stroll to cafes, marinas and Cruising Yacht Club of Australia.
- Level 3 in Advanx East security complex
- Generous layout, high ceilings, r/c air-con
- Large living/dining area flows to balcony
- Caesarstone kitchen w F & P dish drawer
- Miele gas cooktop, oven and microwave
- Spacious king-size bedroom w built-ins
- Sleek bathroom w frameless glass shower
- Concealed laundry w washtub & storage
- Downstairs storage cage
- Sunny balcony w remote-controlled blinds
- Modern security building w level lift access
- Walk to harbourside marinas & yacht club
- Buses, park, cafes, restaurants at doorstep
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||70|
|Median Rental Price||$988 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||16 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||155|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|