Superbly positioned in a quiet cul-de-sac, this outstanding 3-bedroom townhouse is a coastal beauty, complete with private underground parking and sun-filled northerly aspect. Located in the popular Vaucluse Gardens, close to the Diamond Bay reserve and clifftop park zone, its flowing 2-level layout offers lovely bright living.
Opening from private street access to a sunny courtyard, the home flows to a modern living area with adjoining dining space, which in turn leads to the large kitchen. With stone benches and contemporary styling, this further leads to a sheltered rear courtyard, an ideal BBQ spot, with adjacent WC/laundry. The upper bedroom level is a tranquil zone, the main with en-suite, b/ins and sun-bathed front balcony. The main bathroom and 2 other bedrooms are excellent spaces, while a huge attic storage area adds convenience.
Homes in this complex, which features a central pool and landscaped grounds, are much desired, the inclusion of underground parking with direct internal access being a real highlight. Close to schools, an easy walk to the Vaucluse shops and within a quick drive of both Bondi and harbour beaches this home is a perfect coastal residence, ready to enjoy.
- Fantastic townhouse opportunity in coveted enclave
- Beautifully presented, set over 2 levels, northern aspect
- Underground parking for 2 cars, direct internal access
- Bright living area opens to sunny north-facing terrace
- Dining room, modern kitchen with central stone bench
- Back courtyard, great for entertaining, second entry
- Main bathroom, sep bath + shower, lower WC + laundry
- Nth-facing main bed suite w balcony + private ensuite
- 2nd bedroom with rear balcony + built-ins, 3rd with large built-ins
- Close to Diamond Bay, ideal coastal lifestyle address
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||84|
|Median Rental Price||$2,250 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||22 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|