Superbly positioned on one of the best residential avenues in Bondi Beach, this Federation semi-detached home presents idyllic walk-to-everywhere living just 200 metres to Hall Street village shops, cafes, restaurants and a short stroll to the beach.
Tremendously appealing with its classic traditional facade and front verandah, the house stands on a level block with a sunny back garden facing due north. While immediately liveable, it offers exciting scope for modern renovation and/or creative redesign/extension (STCA) similar to neighbouring homes.
Retaining original features including high patterned ceilings, the house has a side entry hall, 2 large double bedrooms, spacious living room, bathroom (with laundry facilities), separate toilet, gas kitchen and sunroom/family living area opening to the level garden with lawn and avocado tree.
- Beachside avenue with no through traffic
- Deep block with sunny north rear aspect
- Appealing faade with front verandah
- Entry hall with original ornate high ceiling
- Large living room with plantation shutters
- 2 double bedrooms with high ceilings
- Bathroom w laundry facilities; separate toilet
- Kitchen with upright gas stove
- Sunroom/family area opens to garden
- High patterned ceilings, cork tile floors
- 200 metres walk to Hall Street shops & cafes
- Stroll to the beach and vibrant dining scene
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||40|
|Median Rental Price||$1,295 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||10 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||151|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||15 %|