Enviably set on a prime Bondi residential street, just minutes to the sand of Australia’s most famous beach, this deluxe renovated 3-bedroom home is a seaside delight. A 2-level semi that has been lovingly revamped to bring out the best of its great location, it offers sun-drenched living across a clever floorplan that maximises natural light and outdoor spaces to create a relaxed abode of wide appeal, great for families.
Presenting to the street in a charming fashion, mature trees open to a sandstone-paved courtyard, ideal for BBQs and blessed with sun. This leads through sliding glass doors to a sunny living space with dining area and kitchen forming a stylish, cosy zone, great for family life, with extra side outdoor space. Flowing onward, the lower level features 1 bedroom and opens to a fine family zone, leading to a laundry/bathroom and superbly sunny rear deck and yard, complete with outdoor shower and further to a separate garden studio. The upper level meanwhile features 2 carpeted bedrooms with b/ins and beautiful bathroom with full bath.
Rickard Avenue has become one of Bondi’s most sought-after streets in recent years, its status as a small enclave that receives little through-traffic and its proximity to the beach making it a much-desired address. Within easy walk of the amenities of Hall St, it also allows simple access onward to Bondi Junction and harbour beaches. With popular local schools close by and the general renowned buzz of Bondi at your fingertips, this simply gorgeous home is certain to attract widespread interest, on-market right now.
- Perfectly renovated semi in prime Bondi Beach locale
- Set over 2 levels with an array of sunny outdoor spaces
- 2 upper level bedrooms, lower 3rd bed, all w b/ins
- Sun-bathed front courtyard, adjoining cosy living area
- Ideal rear family zone leading to enclosed deck + yard
- Superb mod kitchen w stone benches + int. appliances
- 2 sleek bathrooms, int. laundry, lower level floorboards
- Rear studio, ideal as office, kids’ zone or teen retreat
- Skylights, sound system, bedroom fans, extensive storage
- Quiet yet much-admired street, metres to Hall St + beach
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?