A tranquil setting and leafy treescape outlooks give this boutique apartment a wonderful sense of peace and privacy in a blue-ribbon harbourside location. Hidden from the street on a tree-lined avenue leading down to the Double Bay foreshore and beach, it’s one of 12 in a security block with idyllic shared gardens and a sunny pool. Blessed with a bright northerly aspect. Elegant proportions and a prized lifestyle address 200m to Edgecliff station and 3km east of the CBD.
- Quiet rear wing position, only 2 apartments per floor
- Internal access to double secure parking, lift access
- 3 double bedrooms with built-ins, huge master suite
- Oversized living and dining space, north facing balcony
- Large kitchen with breakfast room, s/steel appliances
- Huge windows maximise natural light and airflow
- 2 bathrooms, large internal laundry, video intercom
- Established gardens with a sunny pool, visitor parking
- Prime opportunity in a cosmopolitan harbourside setting
- Walk to alfresco cafes, designer shopping and marinas
Due to the current COVID-19 Lockdown, we ask that you register your interest through an enquiry online or contact the agent listed below for a private inspection. All inspections will be conducted as a private viewing with only 1 person to inspect the property at any one time. Please ensure all COVID-19 guidelines are adhered to and a face mask must be worn at all times. Thank you for your understanding.
Need your investment property managed by a specialist? Contact us today!
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||26|
|Median Rental Price||$1,600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||122|
|Median Rental Price||$725 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|