Extraordinarily spacious and private, this rare 4-bedroom apartment has house-like proportions and a light-filled atmosphere enhanced by a total of 3 private balconies. Facing NW and positioned in an idyllic Bondi location, a quick walk to the beach and minutes to buzzing Bondi Rd eateries, it boasts only one common wall and is blessed with a serene coastal ambiance, a leafy outlook and double lock-up garage among many highlights.
Set in a well-maintained block, the home has an elevated position yet, the internal space highlighted by a spacious open plan living and dining area, facing NE and opening to a sheltered balcony. The 4 bedrooms are each generous spaces, the master with walk-through robe and en-suite, with 3 featuring direct balcony access.
Castlefield Street is highly regarded for its convenience to all the lifestyle aspects Bondi has to offer. Its proximity to the beach is an undoubted feature, while its ease of access to Hall St and to Bondi Rd, with simple connection to Bondi Junction, makes it a super-handy address from which to enjoy the best of the suburb. Lovely as-is but with exciting scope for an astute touch to transform into a personal haven, the coming-to-market of such a 4-bedroom residence represents a landmark opportunity in a prized neighbourhood.
- Very rare 4-bedroom apartment, an incredible Bondi opportunity
- Huge proportions throughout, leafy NW aspect, 3 balconies in total
- Vast living area/adjoining dining opening to a NW corner balcony
- Tranquil main bed, walk-thru robe, en-suite, 2nd balcony access
- Sunny 2nd bedroom opens to balcony, spacious 3rd/4th bedrooms
- Massive eat-in kitchen with N district views and 3rd balcony access
- Large main bathroom, spa-style bath/sep shower, further guest WC
- Large double LUG, great cross-ventilation, int. laundry, hall storage
- In great condition as-is, exciting scope for personal bespoke touch
- Gorgeous coastal living, mins from Bondi Beach, Bondi Rd eateries
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||46|
|Median Rental Price||$1,195 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||4 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||205|
|Median Rental Price||$680 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|