Bright, light and elegant, this tastefully decorated and immaculately presented apartment occupies a coveted top floor rear position in a much sought after boutique development of just 4 executive residences.
Recently refurbished, complete with a tasteful colour palette, plantation shutters and wide oak’ hard floors, the generous layout has been designed to take full advantage of its leafy district outlook with open plan living areas and French doors, leading to a large covered terrace perfect for year round entertainment.
All bedrooms are large and come with built in wardrobes and carpeting, the master also with a full en-suite bathroom. A modern marble, gas kitchen, complete with superior appliances, plenty of storage options, ducted air-conditioning and security parking for 2 cars make this the ideal apartment for those seeking a high specification, but low maintenance home.
With peace and privacy ensured, this well designed residence is just a short, level stroll to Rose Bay village, cafes, restaurants, schools, transport, parks and harbour beaches.
• Coveted top floor position in sought after boutique development
• Private, peaceful & recently refurbished throughout
• Open plan living with French doors & large covered entertainer’s terrace
• Plantation shutters, ducted air-conditioning & hard oak’ floors
• Modern, marble, gas kitchen with superior appliances
• Large bedrooms, with carpet & built-in robes, master with full en-suite.
• Security parking for 2 cars
• Ideally located, a short, level stroll to Rose Bay village
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$1,185 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|