Grand Art Deco security block, this charming boutique apartment is located on the ground floor, it is quiet and set at the back of the building. It has enormous potential to improve or could be a perfect entry to the exclusive Bellevue Hill market. One of 12 with very reasonable strata levies in a well-maintained building opposite Cooper Park, walking distance to Bondi and Bond Junction. There are major developments planned for this part of Victoria Road which will improve the property prices in years to come. This large one-bedroom apartment, with endless options and great rental return suits either a first time buyer or a savvy investor.
In this market this apartment will be sold quickly. It is vacant so please contact the agent to organise a time to inspect.
Easy access to Bondi Beach and Bondi Junction.
• A well maintained Art Deco block of 12, secure timber-panelled foyer
• Secluded from the road to the peaceful and private rear
• Large bedroom with built-ins and a quiet garden outlook
• Living room with a classic Art Deco fireplace, gas heating
• Dine-in kitchen with a gas cooker
• Bathroom with integrated laundry
• High ceilings, one common wall and a sunny common garden
• Walk to Cooper Park, Westfield and Bondi Junction station
In conjunction with Nicholas Breadman of Lj Hooker Bondi Beach / Bondi Junction – Ph 0407 551 446
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||93|
|Median Rental Price||$1,850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||193|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-2 %|