Sunlit and simply splendid, this charming 2-bedroom apartment is a Rose Bay delight, metres from the harbour foreshore and blessed with a sweet Art Deco ambience, bathed in sun. Set in a boutique block in this enviable enclave, it features a sun-soaked NW-facing balcony and gorgeously sunny aspect, with the genteel surrounds of Rose Bay imbuing the overall home with a lovely atmosphere.
Positioned on level 2 and with no common walls, this residence is highlighted by a combined living/dining area with large windows framing a leafy outlook with harbour glimpses. Flowing directly to the balcony, this is a serene space with polished floorboards adding an elegant touch, with the exquisite main bedroom also featuring direct balcony access and b/in robes. The 2nd bedroom is tranquil and private, also with b/ins, while the large modern gas kitchen and superb designer bathroom, with full bath, are sleekly appointed.
With high ceilings and a beautiful combination of period touches blending with modern styling, this is a home of absolute charm and serenity. A 2-minute walk to the harbour at Rose Bay, it offers a relaxed Eastern Suburbs lifestyle with the cafes and amenities of the Plumer Rd shops a quick level stroll away and both harbour beaches and Bondi within easy reach. An abode to fall in love with, this home is certain to impress.
- Sunlit 2-bedroom apartment, metres from the harbour at Rose Bay
- Superb NW corner block position featuring fantastic private balcony
- Balcony is an outstanding sun-soaked space, the perfect breakfast spot
- Sun-bathed living/dining opens to terrace, large windows, leafy aspect
- High ceilings throughout, timber floorboards, period features
- Graceful main bedroom with b/in robes, fan and direct terrace access
- Peaceful queen sized 2nd bed with b/in robe and harbour glimpses
- Huge gas kitchen with stone benches, d/washer, access to dual shared laundry
- Boutique Art Deco block, lovely surrounds, well-kept common areas
- Just metres from the waters of Rose Bay, level walk to Plumer Rd shops
- Easy access to CBD from nearby Rose Bay wharf ferries or bus routes
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||49|
|Median Rental Price||$1,185 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-33 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||149|
|Median Rental Price||$650 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||9 %|