A lovingly renovated Bondi classic, this spacious Art Deco apartment offers tranquil living in a prime beachside address, just minutes to the sand. Set on the 2nd level of “Santa Lucia”, a lovely photogenic block of just 6 units, it features an oversized floorplan, complete with sheltered north-facing private terrace and prized lock-up garage.
Sweetly updated with an astute blend of heritage features and modern styling, including feature columns and bespoke reclaimed timber built-ins, the home features a large master bedroom with direct access to the sunny terrace, offering district views. The living room is a sedate space with adjacent 2nd bedroom perfect for kids, while the large gas kitchen opens to delightful common rear outdoor zone.
From frangipani tree-fronted entry to elegant interiors, this residence provides coastal Sydney living at its charming best. Set in an elevated NW corner position, it is blessed with sun, the front terrace being a perfect place for a morning coffee as the sun rises over the nearby Pacific. A short walk to the beach and the amenities of Hall St and Bondi Rd, it is the perfect abode for young families, couples or those looking to invest in a fine Bondi neighbourhood.
- Superbly spacious 2-bed home in sought-after Bondi position
- Stylish + much-admired block, chic Deco style, a coastal classic
- Sweetly renovated, great blend of heritage + modern, 2nd level
- Both bedrooms w reclaimed timber b/ins, spacious living area
- Access from master bedroom to sheltered terrace w district view
- Large gas kitchen, common rear space, mod bathroom, laundry
- Private + large LUG garage, extra tandem parking plus storage
- Breezy walk to beach, cafes, great for young families or couples
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||42|
|Median Rental Price||$1,280 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||143|
|Median Rental Price||$740 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||14 %|