Ticking all the boxes for renovators with designer flair, this untouched Art Deco gem is quietly elevated on the second floor of a boutique building in a peaceful tree-lined pocket between the buzz of Queen Street caf’s and Bondi Junction. Lovely and light with a sunny outlook and leafy vistas the apartment has a spacious living/dining area, king-size bedroom, large retro-style kitchen and original private alfresco terrace.
- It features an original layout with high decorative ceilings
- Combined living and dining area enhanced by leafy outlooks
- Residents enjoy access to the sizeable common rear gardens
- Exceptional investment prospect in a sought-after address
- Oversized balcony, shared lock-up laundry
- Walk to Westfield Bondi Junction, shops and train station