This Character-filled apartment is found on the ground floor of Art Deco building of nine. Set in the desirable section of Blair Street, it presents the perfect entry into the coveted Bondi market with nothing more to spend. Situated for walk-to-everywhere convenience as it is just a short stroll to Glenayr Avenue’s cafe precinct and the vibrant surf culture of Bondi Beach.
- Potential to convert sunroom into second bedroom
- Oversized double bedroom with ample space for built-ins
- Timber floors, high ceilings
- Combined Bath/Shower
- Excellent investment, offering good rental yield
- Separate dining/living area & kitchen
An amazingly positioned apartment in an affordable price range, this home is a must-see for anyone seeking prime Bondi living.
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||89|
|Median Rental Price||$1,175 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-6 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||102|
|Median Rental Price||$675 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||-1 %|