Bright, lovely and benefiting from a careful renovation highlighting its Deco features, this 2-bedroom apartment is a charming haven, set on one of Bondi’s most convenient streets. Positioned in the boutique “Tudor” block of just 4 units a quick level walk to Bondi Rd, this home offers superb coastal living with the renowned beachside buzz within easy reach.
Located on the 2nd level, it is bathed in sun thanks to a NW corner aspect, the master bedroom a generous and tranquil space with extensive b/in robes, while the 2nd bedroom is perfect as a kid’s room or even as an office/study. Newly painted and with fresh parquet floors throughout, the comb. living/dining room is spacious and private, while a refreshed kitchen and bathroom with full bath all add up to a fine home.
Imbued with a fresh and inviting atmosphere, its perfect position, within easy reach of Bondi Beach, Tamarama, Bronte and the famed coastal walk, make it a delightful easy-care home in a much-desired area. Flooded with light and with rear common yard, it stands as a sunlit gem, a great investment with high rental demand or ready for the astute new owner-occupier to move straight in.
- Graceful 2-bed home, 2nd level NW corner position, v peaceful
- Tenderly renovated throughout w many retained Deco features
- Large master bed w extensive b/ins, neat 2nd bed, great for kids
- Charming comb. living/dining room, heritage ceilings + architraves
- Newly painted, plantation shutters throughout, fresh parquet floors
- Good-sized newly renovated kitchen w d/washer, laundry facilities
- Ideal position, easy access to beaches, shops, cafes, fine schools
- Great chance for first-home buyers or investors, strong rental yield
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||36|
|Median Rental Price||$1,299 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||11 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||118|
|Median Rental Price||$700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||8 %|
|16 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Non-Government||0.37 km|
Bondi Public School
|3-11 Wellington Street Bondi NSW 2026||Primary||Government||0.4 km|
Bronte Public School
|44 Murray Street Bronte NSW 2024||Primary||Government||0.51 km|
|141-149 Birrell Street Waverley NSW 2024||Combined||Non-Government||0.64 km|
"Distance" is a straight line calculation. Please contact your desired school to establish its catchment area.