Stylish renovated interiors define this large two-bedroom apartment on the ground floor of ‘Onslow Gardens’, a gracious Art Deco building set in a gated enclave 100 metres from Macleay Street. Combining classic elegance with modern style, the apartment occupies a quiet rear setting in this character security building with timber panelled foyer, timber panelled lift, recently upgraded common areas (designed by Art Deco expert Tyrone Dearing) and sunny rooftop with harbour views.
A wonderful home for living and entertaining in generously proportioned rooms with high ceilings and polished timber floors, the apartment features a wide entry hall, big living room, dining area (seating 6 people), Caesarstone gas kitchen (with breakfast bench), huge main bedroom (with built-ins), 2nd double bedroom, chic Carrara marble bathroom (with bath/shower), internal laundry facilities and side door opening to a sandstone walled outdoor area providing a second entrance via security gate.
Enjoy an enviable cosmopolitan lifestyle in a fantastic location just footsteps to Potts Point cafes, restaurants, shopping, buses and a short stroll to harbourside Beare Park, Rushcutters Bay Park, weekend farmers markets (in Fitzroy Gardens) and Kings Cross train station. Hidden from the street, Onslow Gardens is accessed via a gated driveway positioned between 6 and 8 Greenknowe Avenue.
- Wide entry foyer with decorative cornices
- High ceilings, polished timber floorboards
- Large living area flows to kitchen and dining
- Separate dining area seating 6 people
- Caesarstone kitchen with breakfast bench
- Stylish kitchen cabinetry, glass splashbacks
- F&P dish drawer, gas cooktop, electric oven
- Main king-size bedroom with mirrored built-ins
- 2nd double bedroom; carpet in both bedrooms
- Carrara Marble bathroom with shower above bath
- Internal laundry facilities; gas heating bayonet
- Original Art Deco lead lights and picture rails
- Elegant company title Art Deco security building
- Rooftop area with sweeping harbour views
- Footsteps to cafes, restaurants, shopping, buses
- Stroll to harbourside parks & Kings Cross trains