Perfect for renovators with designer flair, this wide-fronted character semi presents a terrific opportunity with exciting scope for transformation to a modern family home. In a sought-after lifestyle precinct 10 minutes walk to the beach, it stands in a quiet section of a sought after street close to Shuk cafe and Seven Ways shops & cafes.
Set on a level block with sunny front and rear gardens, the house has a traditional layout with an entry hall, 2 double bedrooms, bathroom, spacious living room and dining area adjacent to the kitchen. At the back is a sunroom/study with laundry facilities and doors opening to a paved alfresco entertaining area and garden.
Owned by the same family for decades, the home offers multiple possibilities for a makeover, renovation and/or architectural extension (STCA) similar to neighbouring homes. Excellent family-friendly location with easy walk to schools, shops, cafes, Hall Street village and the beach.
- Prime position 10 minutes walk to beach
- Classic wide-fronted semi with verandah
- Exciting scope to renovate/extend STCA
- Traditional layout; sunny east rear aspect
- Entrance hall with high ceiling, picture rails
- Large living room flowing to dining area
- Kitchen ready for modern renovation
- Tidy bathroom with shower above bath
- Rear sunroom/study with laundry facilities
- Original leadlight casement windows
- Level front and rear gardens with lawns
- Family-friendly street close to schools
- Walk to shops, cafes, Hall Street village
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||69|
|Median Rental Price||$1,625 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||30 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||60|
|Median Rental Price||$730 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|