Situated in the iconic ‘Yarranabbe Gardens", a legendary block long symbolising the epitome of stylish Sydney harbourside living, this apartment exudes a sunlit luxury, spacious interiors set against an enviable harbour backdrop to form a simply superb home. Complete with secure parking and a balcony granting a genteel harbour aspect, the coming-to-market of this home represents a wonderful opportunity in a long sought-after address.
Featuring a celebrated modernist architectural design, this landmark building combines chic construction with a refined contemporary update to present a sleek complex of true resort-like ambience. Set on the 4th floor, this home echoes such sublime style, a large living area opening out to a terrific balcony with welcome harbour aspect. A deluxe modern gas kitchen further complements this space, with the bedroom a brilliantly large area with extensive built-in robes and sun-filled aspect.
Quiet, private and blessed with high ceilings and plush carpet, this is a home to absolutely savour. With the key inclusion of a secure carspace and access to the building’s superb common area facilities which encompass a 20m pool, harbourside sun-bathing areas and gardens, plus of course access to private harbour beach, this is an exciting chance to become part of a revered harbourside enclave. An easy walk to nearby McKell Park and ferry wharf, it is also minutes to Edgecliff amenities and the renowned shopping and cafes of Double Bay.
- Fabulous 1-bedroom in celebrated complex, bathed in sun
- Large living area leading to superb a sunny balcony, plantation shutters
- Massive bedroom featuring expansive b/in robes, gorgeously sunny
- Huge contemporary integrated kitchen, full suite of Miele appliances
- Cleverly designed modern bathroom incorporating internal laundry
- Sun-soaked balcony, great for al fresco dining with side harbour view
- Company title building with harbour view, high ceilings, video intercom
- Resort-like pool, gardens, gym, visitor parking, access to private beach
- A stroll to harbourside McKell Park + ferry wharf, popular Richie’s Cafe
- Easy level lift access to both entry and secure carspace for 1 vehicle
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||10|
|Median Rental Price||$1,700 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||19 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$850 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||6 %|