Spacious design and a prime city-edge location ensure this secure, stylish and modern apartment has lots of appeal for those looking for a home with all the convenience of apartment living and maintenance-free. Featuring a spacious 124sqm in/outdoor area, it ticks all the boxes for immediate lifestyle enjoyment with fresh interiors, lots of natural light and a peaceful leafy aspect.The popular Cleveland Mews security complex offers its residents a great lifestyle in fashionable Redfern East; stroll to chic cafes, bars, supermarkets 100m away, speciality shops, children’s day care and a leafy reserve opposite.
• An elevated setting on the 2nd floor with a bright westerly aspect
• Three double bedrooms all featuring built-in robes
• Open living and dining space with direct balcony access
• 3rd bedroom with plantation shutters and own balcony living space
• Modern kitchen with stone benches with servery to dining room
• Full main bathroom, plus ensuite
• Combination internal laundry and water heating
• Aircon in living room and 3rd bedroom, ceiling fan in main
• Resort-style indoor pool, spa, sauna and shared gardens
• Pet-friendly building, security entrance and elevator
Water Rates: $183.24 p/q approx.
Council Rates: $242.83 p/q approx.
Strata levies – admin: $1336.55 p/q approx.
Strata levies – capital works: $546.60 p/q approx.
Special levy for lift upgrade: $718.24 p/q with four payments
Need help with your finance?
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||80|
|Median Rental Price||$800 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||0 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||121|
|Median Rental Price||$600 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||5 %|