Lovingly cared for by the current owners for more than 50 years, this vast and elegant freestanding original family home presents an incredible opportunity in a premier blue ribbon position. Set in a prized cul-de-sac with an elevated position that grants superb views across the Bondi basin, it spans a remarkable land size of approximately 780sqm, with wide street frontage and huge deep rear yard.
In beautiful condition and currently configured to showcase 5 bedrooms plus spacious sun-filled living and dining areas over 2 levels, this treasured residence stands as a rare opportunity on the much sought-after Clyde street ridge. Presenting to the street in lovely fashion, a mature frangipani tree and neat front garden invite the visitor into a home of grace and elegance. Spacious interiors lead onward to a formal dining area, casual living zone and a rear breakfast area opening to a large rear deck offering those wonderful views, overlooking the large backyard.
Quiet, peaceful and set in a neighbourhood long known for its community atmosphere, the coming-to-market of this home is without question a significant occasion. Cherished as a family home for generations, a new chapter now dawns for it – and with that comes a noteworthy chance for the astute new owner. Just minutes to Bondi Beach and within easy reach of schools, cafes and a quick trip to Rose Bay and further afield to Bondi Junction, the potential for a comprehensive update or the creation of a new modern family home here (STCA) is just massive, making this property a must-see in a foremost location.
- Beautiful original family home set on 780sqm (approx.) block
- Highly sought-after elevated cul-de-sac location, great views
- Exciting scope for full renovation or new dream home (STCA)
- Wide 15.5sqm (approx.) street frontage, incredible deep block
- 3 upper level original bedrooms, 2 modern lower bedrooms
- Formal dining room, large sunny family area, breakfast zone
- Modern kitchen with stone benches, Miele cooking, d/washer
- Wide rear deck, spectacular views across Bondi, double LUG
- In prime position, easy trip to Bondi Beach, schools, local parks
- Quick trip to harbour beaches, Rose Bay shopping, Shuk café
- Rare opportunity in one of North Bondi’s most prized positions
|R&H Suburb Summary||Houses|
|Number of sales||73|
|Median Rental Price||$1,595 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||23 %|
|R&H Suburb Summary||Units|
|Number of sales||66|
|Median Rental Price||$750 p.w.|
|Change in Rental Rate (5yr)||12 %|