Set in one of North Bondi’s best tree-lined avenues, this wide-fronted 1930s semi is freestanding on its north side. Privately set behind a walled forecourt, the home is light and airy with the living area flowing to a sunny wraparound courtyard ideal for relaxed outdoor living and entertaining. Tremendously appealing with its 7.6m (approx.) frontage, 248sqm block of land (approx) and access to parking for 2 cars.
The classic semi layout includes an entry hall, spacious main bedroom (w adjacent study), 2nd double bedroom, bathroom, living area, dining area, open-plan gas kitchen and laundry. In the rear courtyard garden is a versatile studio (with bathroom) ideal for a teenager, guest suite or home office. This recently refurnished home is complemented by Art Deco features, the home features high ceilings, polished timber floors and b/in wardrobes.
Ideal for young families and downsizers with its easy level entry, the property is perfectly positioned in a tranquil location with a short stroll to Shuk cafe, Shuk Bakery, Seven Ways café hub, schools, child friendly parks/playgrounds and 750 metres walk to Bondi Beach.
- Wide-fronted semi w freestanding north side
- Access to parking for two cars
- Walled garden forecourt entry w secure gate
- Spacious rear courtyard w separate studio
- Living area flows to alfresco dining/bbq deck
- Spacious dining area adjacent to kitchen
- Brand new kitchen with modern appliances
- Main bedroom w b/ins, study
- 2nd double bedroom w b/ins
- Recently refurbished bathroom
- Internal laundry facilities
- Entry hall; high ceilings; polished timber floors
- Studio ideal for teenager, guests, home office
- Walk to cafes, parks, schools and Bondi Beach
Got a property to sell? Contact us for a free Property Estimate
Need help with your finance?